Summary Booking Information
This information is not legally binding. Its purpose is to provide a brief overview of the practical aspects of cargo Bookings.
Cargo Bookings are accepted up to a maximum of 14 days in advance.
Unity Line makes a confirmed Bookings (OK) and a conditional Bookings (WL). Conditional Booking (WL) is not a confirmed cargo Booking.
Booking entities are required to inform drivers about the status of the Booking (OK or WL) and the booking number.
The booking entity is required to provide the following information:
- the name of the booking entity:
- the identification of the shipper and the freight payer (if they are not the same as the booking entity);
- the relation, date and time of the cruise;
- the total length of the vehicle;
- the vehicle registration number;
- reference number/contact person;
- number of drivers (max. 2 persons in the vehicle);
- data on the dangerous cargo required by law, whereby the carriage of such cargo should be booked well in advance of the scheduled departure of the ferry, provided always that such carriage is subject to the legal possibility of carrying the cargo by given ferry;
- data on the transport of oversized units (standard dimensions are provided for in the Freight Tariff);
- in case of Booking of slots for vehicles carrying refrigerated cargo - aggregate operation mode (electrical connection or combustion aggregate).
If the Booking is for the day of the cruise, the Booking application may be filed only in the port of the planned departure of the ferry (depending on the port of departure in: Świnoujście, Ystad or Trelleborg).
Between 18.00 and 08.00 offices at the terminals in Świnoujście, Trelleborg and Ystad are not obliged to take or confirm new Bookings nor to provide information regarding Bookings.
Making Bookings for the carriage of the same vehicle for several close departures or the use of false registration numbers is absolutely forbidden.
Incorrect or incomplete information provided during the Booking process on vehicle type, number of drivers and other required data, resulting in the necessity of correction to the Booking during the check-in, may result in adding the necessary cash payment at the checkout.
If the driver of a vehicle with a confirmed Booking reports to the Carrier`s Office later than 2 hours before the departure of the ferry, such vehicle may be put on the parking list (without a guarantee of loading on the ferry).
Sole trailers should be ready for check-in minimum 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the ferry.
The change or cancellation of a cargo Booking can be made not later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the ferry.
Any changes to the Bookings should be made between 08.00 and 18.00.
The booking entity is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the event of failure to deliver a vehicle with a confirmed cargo Booking (with the status OK) or in the case of cancellation of a confirmed cargo Booking (with the status OK) less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the ferry.
The contact details for making cargo bookings are as follows:
Ferry Terminal and Bookings Office in Świnoujście:
Unity Line Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce
Fińska 11, 72-602 Świnoujście, Polska
tel.: +48 91 321 61 57
faks: +48 91 321 61 95
Ferry Terminal and Bookings Office in Ystad
Unity Line Limited, Oddział w Szwecji
Bornholmsgatan 8 C
SE-271 39 Ystad,
tel.: +46 411 556 985 for Ystad and Trelleborg
tel.: +46 411 556 965 for Ystad
faks: +46 411 555 029
Ferry Terminal and Bookings Office in Trelleborg:
Unity Line Limited, Oddział w Szwecji
Norra Nyhamnsgatan 1C
SE- 231 61 Trelleborg,
tel .: +46 411 556 985 dla Ystad i Trelleborg
tel .: +46 411 556 990 dla Trelleborg
e-mail: email@example.com - nie dotyczy rezerwacji